At Manhattan Skin & Laser Center one of our newest chemical peels is the Apeele Chemical Peel. It is a revolutionary new treatment that exfoliates damaged skin to help you achieve a more youthful, revitalized appearance. This non-invasive procedure will improve the quality and texture of your facial skin, restoring a smoother and tighter complexion without the need for surgery.
It works for any skin type or complexion, from fare skin to dark skin, no matter of health or texture. Apeele is ideal for patients looking to reduce the appearance of:
- Sun spots and sun damaged skin.
- Skin discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
- Facial volume loss.
- Fine lines, facial folds, & wrinkles.
- Acne, and acne scarring.
- Skin lacking collagen and/or elastin.
- Photodamaged skin.
- Overall damaged skin; due to dryness, sun damage, age, or poor skin care habits.
Patients will generally see maximum results about 3-6 days after treatment, as the outer dermal layer, made up mostly of dead skin cells & blemishes, will peel away and make way for new, fresh, collagen-plenty skin.
Major Benefits of Apeele Are:
- Apeele contains a topical anesthetic, that allows for a comfortable and pain-free procedure.
- Custom treatment levels. Depending on your specific needs of correction, Apeele Chemical Peels can be done in different strengths.
- Balanced results, which provide patients with a uniform complexion, regardless of any prior discolorations, or blemishes.