For those who are looking to take control of the signs of aging, Revanesse Versa is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state-of-the-art production methods, optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing to provide remarkable results.
Revanesse Versa is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used to add volume to areas of the face. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is found within the body. The product is approved for use in the U.S. by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) for the cosmetic treatment of facial wrinkles and creases.
THE VERSA DIFFERENCE
- LONGEVITY – Improvement of your nasolabial folds (laugh lines) for up to 12 months with optimal correction
- LESS SWELLING – Incidence of swelling was 50% higher with the comparator product
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY – The Revanesse® Versa formula is well-studied, with over 300 subjects of multiple skin types treated in three clinical trials, with no serious adverse events reported
- IMMEDIATE RESULTS – A Revanesse® Versa treatment is minimally-invasive and provides immediate results. Take control of the signs of aging and ask your healthcare provider if Revanesse® VersaTM is right for you.
- Frown lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Perioral lines
- Marionette lines
Similar to all hyaluronic acid fillers, Revanesse® Versa patients may experience slight redness, bruising, and swelling
WHO SHOULD NOT USE REVANESSE® VERSA
The following patients who cannot use Versa:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Under the age of 18
- Multiple severe allergies
- Acne or other inflammatory skin diseases
- Received laser treatments, chemical peels, or dermabrasion treatments
- Sensitive to hyaluronic acid or Lidocaine
635 Madison Avenue, Ste. 1302 New York, NY 10022
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm