Revepeel Enlighten TX
REVEPEEL ENLIGHTEN TX
RevePeel’s Enlighten Tx Peel is a new prescription-level chemical peel and depigmentation system. With its exfoliating and lightening properties (Retinol, salicylic acid), the Enlighten peel helps stimulate cell turnover to lift existing pigmentation, irregularities, or blemishes. It continuously inhibits discolored pigmentation at the dermal level to equalize skin tone.
HOW IT WORKS
The Enlighten Tx peel begins with a two-step intensive mask treatment that takes about 20-35 minutes. Your discolored pigmentation is brought to the surface, increasing cell turnover. The treatment is done in our facility, then the peel is left on the treated area for about 8-12 hours
The Enlighten Tx peel can effectively even out skin tone and help reduce or eliminate:
- Scarred skin
- Dull skin
- Large pores
This peel is safe for all skin types and complexions, and has little to no downtime.
Your skin will begin to flake and peel about 1-2 days post-treatment and will be sensitive to the sun exposure. Flaking amounts vary per individual skin conditions.
Post-treatment, patients are given a 28-day home care regimen to help work against discoloration or blemishes.
The three-step aftercare items following the Enlighten Tx peel include:
- CONTINUOUS DEPIGMENTATION – To be applied on dark spots that need more exfoliation twice a day for four weeks for maximum results
- WOUND HEALING & INFLAMMATION CONTROL – To protect the skin and prevent sun damage. The all-inclusive 3-step post-care system will help soothe irritation and heal any wounds
- RETOUCH – To retouch dark spots. Patient will return to our facility after 2-3 weeks for a mask touch up
WHAT TO AVOID
- Direct sun exposure and excessive heat for at least 4 weeks
- Exfoliating products or facial washing devices for 4 weeks
- Excessive sweating in the first few days when the skin heavily flakes
Get A Free
635 Madison Avenue, Ste. 1302 New York, NY 10022
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm